Friday 22 January 2016

Diary 101:Farewell January

It's the midnight of 22nd January.Finally I am home with my favourite kaftan on and sadly I am down with a flu :( but no worries,as soon as I get to watch Dilwale tomorrow,I'll be jolly like Christmas in Thaipusam and Hari Raya in Ramadhan #festiveseasons

I have lots of homework to settle and exams' coming up next week on Bio,Chem,Islamic Studies and History (again because our grades suck) and to all young readers,don't ever dream to grow up.You have a big responsibility to carry as soon as you're in upper form.I regret praying to grow up fast during my junior years and look what a mess I am now.Assignments every single day and presentations during classes are a routine that I most hate.On the bright side,I am now best friends with Addmaths!It's really fun because I loved Calculus since Form 2 and Modmaths can be our sidekick.Physics is my enemy while I have long lasting love-hate relationship with Chemistry but Biology is cool.Whoever drops Biology is a waste because it is a process of knowing yourself and everything that you are made of.

Regarding my writing passion,I have just submitted my poems to If Walls Could Talk to be inserted in their next KL Spoken Word Anthology.I hope that this will also break like Hundred Hundred and may be even better with their keen followers on social media. Hail Twitter.

I think that's all to summarize my kick start of 2016 and I am hardly praying to God that everything will become better each day,for example,no teacher gives me homework.Amin.

p/s:Want me to update on Kuching?Mention me on Twitter @maleenbalqish and give me a Chemistry joke.Benefits both parties.

Xx,
M.

No comments: