Tuesday 6 February 2018

The Good Side

 "Jom weh kita habiskan hidup kita dengan makan nugget"

Probably the sweetest thing that I have ever heard since the breakdown. Intentionally or unintentionally, it still sounds cute, like, someone who is down on the road with you, wants to spend his whole life with you eating nuggets and fries and chicken chop on weekends, haha. 

You know, I never thought that giving the chance to open up my heart to people after being hurt brings me wonders. He is not just a person, but he is a classroom. He lets me learn and understand more values in life and figuring out what this is all about. I understood the meaning of give and take. In relationships with everyone and anyone in this world, it is not one-sided. He tolerated with my rants about makeup, he was even enthusiastic and asked me to show the palettes to him, so I need to respect him when he does his things, when he does his training, when he is playing games, when he has his daily naps and when he goes out with his friends. Believe me, he will be in busy mode whenever he is doing everything above but he will definitely call or text back. He said he doesn't like notifications spamming his phone when he is playing his game but he will feel weird if none of them is from me. haha.


I like studying zodiacs, and he is a Libra. He doesn't like expressing his feelings. In fact, he hates Cinta Untuk Starla, like, who hates Virgoun? He hates melodramatic, sappy love songs because he believes that someone's devotion isn't centered on only love, hence you won't die without it, you won't break if it leaves. However, he isn't afraid to compliment, support and show his gratitude. He tells me I'm beautiful and hypes me up when I donned a nice outfit or put on good makeup or snapped nice pictures. He tells me that I'm cute in a Minnie Mouse headband and when I brush my makeup brushes (someone please tell me the logic) and comments the things that I buy and says it's cute too, but don't wear them when I'm out with him. haha. He is very supportive, he supports me in all my work (but I'm not sure if he reads this or not but-alah malulah) although sometimes he doesn't get them but he wants to know and he wants me to progress. All I ever wanted in the people around me is the kind of encouragement that pushes me up, and I am grateful that he accepts and embraces me as what I am- a hungry, baju kelawar girl. haha.

If you're reading this, my lazy husband, I have forgiven you for being forgetful. I have learned that you don't need to be precise and know everything about me, but it's the thought that counts. I laughed at every paragraph, look how happy how you've made me. You have helped me a lot in the healing process, I am feeling free and content. We may have ups and downs in the future but nah, let's chill with our nuggets while jamming to our 5SOS songs. Till then, I'll wait for your reply while you're doing whatever you're doing. 

- because you're one of the good side of things that I received.

No comments: