Wednesday 13 May 2020

H.I.M.

how 
could 
you?

i was between shying away and drowning myself
in the seven seas
concealing invisible bruises that nearly
made me throw stones to
 the mirror into shatters
as i cut myself from putting my
heart together 

i understand why you had to break mine
because you never had any. 

you brought me closer to God
but it was you that i was worshipping
i was on my knees for you in front of Him,
no wonder He would give you 
such arrogance
to come with mercy
and never leave 
without leaving another scar
on me.

i thought that-
screw my thoughts 
when the truth is shoved right my face
like 
the memories that you keep rewinding
just to keep me leashed beside your throne
but 
God is more than a capital H.I.M.
just as He gave me the love 
and give you the power
He took away the love 
hence demolishing all your powers

all that is left is blazing flames
that burns all of you
and 
returns back all of me.



No comments: