Saturday 5 December 2015

Hauls:Swatchies Mwachies

It has been 2 years since I had a proper watch,nope,3.The previous one was a gift from my parents for a splendid result in my examinations during my final year in primary school and I lost it during the first day of Raya :( Amazingly,my mum found it.....spun in the washing machine.There goes the careless me.

Today,my mum and I with my aunt and her son went to Sunway Pyramid for a weekend outing.I haven't had a long quality time with her since she is hecticly busy during weekdays so there we were in our favourite building in Petaling Jaya.

I have been targeting Swatch for quite long bcs my friends in college wear them and the simplicity in the designs potray the exclusive side of this brand from Switzerland.Mum sweet talked Dad and he considered this 'wish' a Yes since it is not that expensive compared to the watch that ended up in the washing machine.I know if I screwed up on this one,no more watch for me until the end of my life unless I use my own money,which I don't know when.

At first I was attracted to a black watch with gold statements but most of my friends have it so it won't be fun anymore if a sea of people have the same watch as yours,so I picked a white one after being comforted by mum since it needs extra good care,ie,cleaning it up with Cif regularly.Nah uh.


        Presenting my new white watch!The gold details are the most crucial reason why I chose this                 piece.Only for RM175 at all Swatch stores,appropriate for a lifeless college student like me.

Apparently,Swatch is giving away mystery gifts which are watches from all ranges,thick to thin,pricey to non and so much more,based on your luck!Only add RM97 to your bill and you are ready to test your luck!

                                                                    Mystery much?



                   Meet  my mystery watch!I was told by the promoters there that this watch costs RM345 and I only purchased it for the mystery gift for only RM97!Superb save!

I walked out of the store with two watches that costs high but paid low.Yas my wish to have a Swatch came true and not only one but two!Woohoo!

The Mystery Gift won't last long and I'm happy with my watches,what about you?Grab the chance to have a Swatch on your wrist today!

P/S: Pardon my baju kelawar,I was preppin' for bedtime.Hehe.

Happy shopping!

Xx,
M.

No comments: