Monday 21 December 2015

Travelgasm:Kuching,Sarawak Day 1

Hi erryone!It's been a long since  blog about my roundabouts and trips bcs I don't even had any until this year end holiday of mine of which you all know where (please read the title,thanks).On a side note,sorry for the emotional posts that I uploaded,I had a crisis lately but let's talk about it later,or never at all.

I arrived at the airport beforeima Fajr and saw dawn through the windows.My boarding time was 7.05 a.m. so you couldgine me walking around like a zombie,but God bless Wi-Fi to keep me awake.The l



I stepped on the grounds of The Cat City by 9.00 a.m. with my topsy turvy family.We went straight to our homestay first which is a condominium at the Batu Kawa New Township.We booked the house from Madam Sim through iBilik.com.Frankly speaking,as someone who is very,very particular with ultimate comfort and a perfectionist in terms of the places I stay and sleep,I can only rate it 4/10 since it is too basic.No Astro,unbalanced king bed,unwashed blankets........besides the well-functioned air-conditioning.Ok fine,maybe because the price is only RM150 per night,I can't argue much but for all of you who really wanted to save money,this place is recommended.

At first we wanted to go to Sarawak Cultural Village,but Madam Sim told us we should go by 6.00 a.m. to reach there early and avoid all the heat and getting tanned.So,we went to the Cat Museum located at Bangunan DBKU in Petra Jaya.The admission is free,but you have to pay RM3 for photography and RM5 for videography.As I enter the museum,CUTENESS OVERLOAD.Cute cat statues are everywhere.The museum shows the history of cats in Kuching,every ethnic in Malaysia and globally.It also shows the achievements of cats throughout the timeline.This is the first cat museum in the world so it really deserves a visit.


                                             A Japanese trained thousands of cats to act on 
                                             commercials.The costume of a cat may cost up to
                                             2500 USD.Why does no one wants to waste that much
                                              on me?I'm more reliable and photogenic than cats!

                                                               
                                                               

                                                        Just us gossiping about you.





                                                                    *Tenenet*                                                                               


We stopped by a parking spot after visiting Cat Museum just to enjoy the splendid view.We can somehow see the whole Kuching up there and the lengendary Santubong Hill too.




I only visited one place on Day 1,you should see how many steps I took on Day 2 and beyond...but maybe....later.Hehe.

Read on my adventures at Sarawak Cultural Village and nightlife at Kuching Waterfront in my next post,Day 2!

Xx,
M.

No comments: