Tuesday 15 March 2016

Diary 101:Hey Maleen You So Fine

^ Goofy enough?

I'm having a test next week and I'm barely doing anything about it.Yes,I've been studying electives but hello what about my history and Islamic studies?I can't flop those two!And +Maths hAlp me.
I can't even do CTS even though being taught by various people from my batchmates to my other teachers..I don't want to make Encik Razif dissapointed,I really don't :(

What's up with March?Still not my birthday,still not my boyfriend's birthday since I don't have one,still not anyone special's birthday.....oh wait.2 weeks ago was Ell's birthday.Happy birthday!A birthday to sum up my month.What a loner I am.

Oh!I have recently watched Boboiboy The Movie and Kung Fu Panda 3!Both superb and double thumbs up for Boboiboy because seriously,it's full of emotions in one go and it's funny as hell.Hell.Kung Fu Panda 3 is also great but yknow,the Malaysian spirit beats all.Good job team!

Well,that's all for my boring life.See you when I have something more interesting to talk about!

Xx,
M.

No comments: