Saturday 19 March 2016

Diary 101:Nad

I suddenly searched myself on Google and found the blog that I treasured most which is Nad's blog.She last used it in 2012 but till then,it has been made to good use.There are not much memories on it but she picked the important ones and it couldn't matter more.It is like a friendly reminder for me on how we are still going strong after these years and I can't thank God more than ever.

Nad is the type of best friend that I can bust into her house anytime of the day and simply peek in her fridge and grab an ice cream,with permission ofc,but Cik Rus(Nad's mom) just loves me and gives me everything esp her signature murtabak(hint so you can cook often and invite me over).Both of us would sit at the dining table and start reminiscing + gossiping regarding our daily,and parts of our past that we refused to let go.Ironically,when we see each other,we would laugh and laugh and laugh even by not saying anything.Combination of both of us will defeat a crowd of people,trust me.

To Nad,you're such a loser but then I'll always be a bigger loser than you but I don't care.If you get married I'll blurt out your gangsterism acts during primary (and now,still) to your husband and everyone who attends.Mwahaha.

You're a good,no,best friend that I ever had.
On a side note,thank you,Je t'aime.

Xx,
M.

No comments: