Thursday 11 August 2016

A Little Rant

         I just came back from a school camp at BTN Kuarters KLIA that was just 15 mins away with a sore pair of shoulders and hips.I was grateful that I wasn't injured like a few of my friends( a lot actually) because of touch rugby.Well,I was more of an observer and always will.Hehe.

         I don't know what to call this post but I would like to rant about myself that's basically transitioning from being a teenager to an adult in 2 years' time and I think what I thought I would be right now 4 years ago is totally different.Not drifting apart,it was unexpected.

         I am not living the 'Regina George' life that everyone in primary school including myself expected me to,I am not the hottest girl that every football/rugby/athlete boys run for,my grades are hanging on the bar,waiting to leap forward or backwards and I don't even know what I want to be.All I am certain is that my eating habits won't change,period.

        I'm starting to be matured of handling personal issues and all of my enthusiasm and monkey love days are completely over.I left all of that on my 15th birthday.It may sounds like I'm not having fun with my life,not going to lit parties or anything but I'm being more sane and logical of my behaviour and desicions.Being hyper at 16 is everyone's dream but let all the fun aside,there are more things to priortize.More people to be appreciated.More challenges to encounter.I may be such a bad friend because I frequently say that I wanted to join my friends for hangouts and back out a few minutes later but I constantly remind myself that I have a single 14(shift those numbers please) year old mother that only knows what fun means when I'm home,and I've started to realize that I'm happier being with my mother that any other person in the world.Kissing each other's cheek at the escalator and she will always say the sincerest  'I love you'.Feeling very sappy right now,thank god I'm going home tomorrow.

        Speaking of my perspective of love,I rather wait for it to come.I do have someone special in mind but love will come to you after all,isn't it?I don't know,really.Things may happen.I let it happen with full consent.I'm tired of planning.I'll just sit in the tube in this river and follow the flow wherever it may go,in life too.

        I have said enough and I have promised you a make-up haul right?Do keep an eye on my Snapchat ok!Don't miss anything for the next 72 hours!

Xx,
M.
         

No comments: