Friday 5 August 2016

Road To Being The Girl That You Regret Not Dating With

         New look,new blog,new me!Sorry for dropping the tags before the title before finally Anissu helped me to edit my blog!Yayerz!It's so Vivy-ish and it's okay because it's Anissu and it's Vivy.Love both of you!💓

         I don't know if I had an accident by accident but I suddenly wanted to learn basic make-up.Downloaded the simplest make-up tutorial ever by Grace and Grace on Youtube and I'm planning to go on a little haul at Sephora and drugstores to find the right lipstick,mascara,foundations and concealer.No offense to Malaysian Youtubers but the base is too complicated for me as a newbie but they're still my ultimate gurus when it comes to hijab styling.I'm also figuring out to improve a few other aspects of myself but one baby step at a time 😄 I'll upload a lot of my daily activities so make sure you follow me there to see what I got! 👻 : maleenbalqish .I'm sooooo obsessed with it right now because I can spam all I want,anytime! Hehe.Everything bts will be there fo sure.

          You'll hear more from me,just stay tuned!Let's just hope that my attempts make a huge success.Amin!

(Controversial title indeed but that's legitly my motivation.Slaying all the way)

Xx,
M.

No comments: