Tuesday 21 February 2017

Updates

Brb, sweeping dust from this page, phew phew (blows dust like blowing a birthday candle) 😅

Life has been very tiring for me lately,like,double homeworks than Form 4 like that weren't enough, classes every weekend and sleeping later than usual to make sure that I actually have time to indulge into a book before I end my day. It's getting worse since I literally drift off to sleep during each gap between classes and somhow I need to take mum's suggestion seriously on consuming multivitamins. My body is too fatigue to do anything.

A lot has been done before entering 2017 which is putting on braces, trying my best to workout often and stay awake after Subuh. I feel like I have all the time in the world to do anything rather than waking up at 11am.Oops, busted.

I don't have any good resolutions this year other than for a good health, better results in school and being more devoted to God. Allah, please guide me on each step that I take. Amin.

Wishing all of you only the best days to come!

Xx,
M.

No comments: