Monday 16 November 2015

Diary 101:Resultzee Resultzee

Today is the day where all PT3 candidates check the teachers' marking to ensure that no errors happen when they print the slips.Ok cool.

I can say that I finally get my target which is 8As.Yeah,not your typical straight As galore but it's okay bcs mum was cool and she was far more excited for our Kuching trip,theater evening and the next semester.Wow that escalated quickly phew.She said she was quite happy with it so triple quadruple phew for that.Thank you ma you're dabomb 💖

I was really positive with my results until my best friend got Straight As."Be happy Merls,stay happy!" I remained smiling until she asked another friend of mine regarding her results.You definitely can predict what happened. "Positive vibes come back!Don't go!Heyyy!" (Me,chasing positive vibes from running away in my head).

Now I understand why Mum wanted me to work hard for this.She knew what will happen if I cannot achieve the goals that people did.I can feel the pressure now.I am starting to doubt myself even more.This is painful.It is.

Suddenly I remembered that whatever happens for a reason and Allah had done the best that He can offer to me,my worries were wiped out.I accumulated all my feelings and whispered, "حمدن وشكران على يا ربي" in my Sujud Syukur.I am grateful for this,Allah.I totally am,thank you.You even gave me a solid A for Science that I never get a taste of it since Mid-Year.Thank you.Thank you.Thank you.

To all of you who are feeling down,it's alright.The slip is only a crappy A4 Paper anyway so you don't need to bother.Kidding.Hey,academics is just a platform for you to be successful but there's so many other EQ and SQ platforms that you don't discover in yourself yet that can take you even further than your results can take you.I'm not saying that you don't have to study at all.There's a motivator that came to college once said, "Academics doesn't guarantee your success in the future but most people who are successful in academics are successful in the future".Get what I mean?
Just take this,why stick to a one-way train when you can hop into another?Explore,absorb every bits of everything and In Shaa Allah you'll be fine.

Oh,I celebrated my results with five roti hotdogs,nasi tomato and a Choco Magma from dining hall.Hehe.

Congratulations to all candidates,mission accomplished.👏🏻👏🏻

Xx,
M.

No comments: