Friday 13 November 2015

Jim Jams:Made In The A.M.

One Direction's fifth album just recently dropped yesterday which is the same as Justin Bieber's Purpose album but let's hold about that guy first and talk about my favourite band.Mwehe.I'm not being buyers okay I'll only talk about the people and things that I love most first before anything else.Yes Lou,I love you too.

As this is the first album after Zayn Malik left,I am certain that they definitely sound better without him.I don't say that Zayn is a bad singer,in fact,he's amazing,but they still sound the same and bombastic even after he left.

There are 17 tracks in this album and I cannot choose which sounds best and worse because all of them have different feels from one another.The lyrics are written maturely which shows that they had moved on from the hippy jumping-here-and-there and party-all-night moods.

This album is a solid proof that One Direction is surely going strong and we're hoping for more to come after their one year break,I'm praying hard that they don't break,if you know what I mean.

This album is now available on iTunes and stores worldwide,do get the hype now!As for me,I downloaded the whole album on Joox for free.Oops,secret revealed.Hey,it's still a form of support aite?

As usual,check out Maleen's Fav Checklist down below to see my favourites from this album:

1.If I Could Fly
2.I Want To Write You A Song
3.Love You Goodbye
4.Perfect
5.A.M.
6.Infinity,of course,duh.

What are you even waiting for!Listen to them all day,starting today!

Xx,
One Direction's Favourite Fangirl Forever,
zeee M.

No comments: