Tuesday 5 July 2016

Diary 101:Smanchy Raya

                   Heyyo guys!I don't have the right time and the finest equipments + lens to babble on Youtube although I miss myself making vids but here goes some of the things that I bought for an A-class Raya.It may not be luxurious enough but the little things that make you happy,yknow?

1. Jelly Bunny Handbag and Purse

       I posted these babies on Snapchat a few days back and got a compliment from Chens which is v v hard actually haha.Imagine getting both of these for RM184 only homagad.Plus,JB is having a storewide sale,half price for everything!

     

Loving the compartments in it!This handbag can also be largen up to stuff all my things since I ,like,um,bring everything along?Yep.


Plus point,this purse also serves as a clutch and I loooooove wide openings.Makes life much more easier to grab cash/membership cards.


2.O.W.L. glasses

I have serious short-sightness issues.My power is 6.50 and I am a photophobic.Photophobic is a situation where my retina is not flexible,it won't shrink when moving to a bright place which causes excessive light to enter the eyes and worsen my astigmatism and causes headaches when seeing light,anywhere even during the day.O.W.L. has the best range of frames and the price is hella cheap.The price that you see tagged on the frames are inclusive of your lense,no matter how much your power is.You can top up for Blu Ray lense and such from RM99 and RM199.My glasses cost me about RM400+ because I need thinner lenses and Blu Ray.Usually it would cost me RM600 at other optic stores so if you have any problem with your eyes,do get them solved at O.W.L. ! Their opticians are friendly and helpful too.

There you go.How do I look?

I have a lot more things to show like my new Vincci platforms but I don't know where Mum store it sigh.Well,let's just say this year's Raya gonna be lit 🌋 

Got photos from yesterday's iftar with both mum and dad.This is our first Iftar together as a family because dad has been busy working on his project for the past few weeks and didn't have time to see me at college :( Thank god mum put up this iftar idea for all of us.Enjoy!






This is hella funny gotta put this everywhere.


That's a wrap up for this year's Ramadhan.Happy whacking the Rendang and save up some lodeh for me,N9 folks!Salam Aidilfitri to all of you lovelies!

Xx,
M.

No comments: