Thursday 21 July 2016

Diary 101 : Beauty and Hair Tips Please!

I have time to blog.I have time to blog.I have time to blog.I have time to blog.I have time to blog.

    I urgently need everyone's help on my face and hair which is one of the main reasons I don't apply any make up on my face except for CC cream and compact powder,both only from Maybelline and I decided that I do want to change that,or at least to fix the little things up.

    I used to wear Tia Amelia's krim kunyit product on my face but since I found a pack of Korean Mask at Guardian for additional protection and enhancement,it has been my saviour since I finished the cream.Mind you,I don't use any cleanser because it will irritate my skin and I do have a habit of going to the spa for facial maybe...every 3 months?Whenever I'm free.

  I  have dry lips,nasty pores and blackheads,dry skin and beauty products easily irritate me.I think my skin is sensitive at some sort.My hair is frizzy,dry and damaged.What a combo.

  For my hair,I am currently using L'Oreal Elseeve 6 Nourishing Oil Shampoo and Conditioner and it really smoothens my hair a bit better compared to when I used Safi Shayla.I don't have any idea what to do with it anymore because I think I need additional treatments but I don't know which. (Look how I repeat 'I think' in every paragraph).

  So,I have a plan in my head to raid Sephora Malaysia when I get home but I don't know what to buy!Besides,I'm looking for treatment products so I don't know who to ask since my friends are more likely to buy make-up from the huge-store-that-I-don't-know-what-to-do-inside-but-I-know-it-will-help-me-big-time.

  Any suggestions,beauty lovers?Do reach me please!

Xx,
M.

No comments: