Sunday 21 January 2018

The Moon Emoji

12:36 AM

“Goodnight maleen 🌚

I don’t know how to feel about this. He used to only send fireworks to me for a goodnight wish but as long as time progresses, he starts sending me the black moon emoji, the one that i reserved for you. 

I feel bad, the emoji took me waaaay far back, hitting me with memories when i’m with you. I don’t know what to respond either. Somehow, when he sends the emoji,  it gives me a new glimpse of hope. To let him have his chance to build a new chapter of life with me without your shadow.

Forgive me for breaking my promise because I said that I will save the emoji just for you, please don’t get me wrong, I am not replacing you. 

He doesn’t resemble you in any way, he doesn’t reflect you in any actions that he take. You and him are two different worlds, and I, myself are confused on which world should I stay in. I believe that you’re happy in your bubble without me, so maybe I should give a shot on living in his. Don’t hesitate to visit me whenever your bubble seems empty, I’ll be happy to come ever and talk.

Goodnight, I miss you.

Xx,

M.

No comments: