Wednesday 17 January 2018

Sweets

Time check; 1.28 AM. It is waaaaay past my bedtime but I still feel the obligation to write since it has long since I had made an entry and the only way for me to talk to you.

How are you? I heard that you're at school, helping out with the orientation. I'm a few thousand feet up high, blinded by the fog, the breeze and the weather that chills up to my spine. It was cold, cool and sweet, and very nice for ootds. well, you know me. Always looking the right angle for the right photos.

I have been talking to someone. He is crazy, I tell you, but he is a nice person in general. He is the first person that I talk to when I wake up, and sometimes I am the first person that he talks to when he wakes up, but that doesn't happen on a daily occasion because he always wakes up before me although I sleep earlier than him. We talk every day, and sometimes it was very random things like the dreams we had dreamed the previous night, our everyday things although all the thing that he does is watching movies on Fox and I am always showing off what I eat. He thinks I am funny when I think I only make sarcastic remarks. We shade each other all the time but at the end of the day, he won't do the things that I don't like. For example, sending me ghost photos. He shares with me videos & tweets that he thinks that is funny just to brighten up my day when I tell him I am hungry. You may not know this but I throw a fit when I am hungry. You are in a danger zone when I am hungry, and he tries to simmer me down.

He comes to KL every weekend now since his mother is studying here for weekend classes, but I still don't have time to see him. Even so, I asked him to accompany me for dinner since I was having dinner alone at Madam Kwan's, and he stayed there with a towel on top of his head since he turned on the camera straight out from the shower. Talking to him in person is the same as talking to him in the chat window. I took him sightseeing around SkyAvenue and went to look for clothes at Uniqlo before his parents called him out for dinner. It was nice having a person that is willing to watch you eat chicken for half an hour while talking about life issues.

I think the reason why we went off was that I wasn't open about myself to you. I didn't show you the crazy side of me that comes every day, instead, I showed you the, I don't know, the feminine, trying hard to impress side of me. I know you are crazy too, but to me, you appear as a charismatic gentleman, a straight-minded man, a strong masculine. We weren't true to one another. With this guy, I am being me, the crazy, clingy, hungry me, and he celebrated it. I am sorry.

I don't know my future with this guy yet. I am not thinking much about it, I just want to see how far this can go. He has a lot of girl friends, so I am not surprised if he's being this crazy to everyone. I am now learning to live in the moment, and I am grateful for every second of it. I hope that you are enjoying the bits in life too., and I hope that you can now find a reason to smile in pictures like how I asked you to.

I'm feeling sleepy now. Goodnight, I miss you.

Xx,
M.

No comments: