Tuesday 28 May 2019

I Don't Know Why Did I Fall In Love With You

i don't know why did i fall in love with you,
i honestly don't.
from ten months
counting to five
moments with you are
relatively indefinite,
well,
i have always been bad at Maths.

i am not sure on what was it but,
does anyone ever tell you that
your eyes are the reflection of
your heart,
maybe that is why you cannot lie.
the way it compassionately look
at me when i tell you my endless stories,
the soft gaze that it give
when i dress up that you can't afford
to look away
it is an escapade,
full of promises
like a free fall
i am not scared
whether it is going to be
broken.

i don't know why did i fall in love with you
and i don't know why did you fall in love
with me either,
because you said i am a package
of all your pet peeves.
to be fair,
there are some parts that i may
not fond of
but those imperfections
makes you the perfect one
for me.

still,
i don't know why i fall in love in with you,
but i love you because of you,
and you made me love myself
even more too.

No comments: