Monday 30 March 2020

If The World Was Ending

I have been watching and reading scary stuff on the Internet about how things will get worse after the RMO. I have been reading theories on how the pandemic is related to doomsday events and how the end is near. I guess that I am paranoid and easily anxious. Ah, this RMO is killing me on the inside as I cannot distract myself from the overwhelming feelings. I overthink a lot. Like, a LOT lot. 

I don't even know the purpose of this post but I feel like writing it down. I have a lot of dreams that I wanted to achieve this year. I have secured my first job that I was supposed to start in April, and In Shaa Allah, fly to Sunderland in September to complete my degree. All plans are progressing much slower than usual, but Alhamdulillah, my boss that I did my internship with asked me to hold on for another month with them until I get to commence on the job that I got. I am grateful for that, at least I have the income to survive for the month before things get back to normal. My application for the University of Sunderland is still in progress, and I hope that I will get the offer letter soon, In Shaa Allah. I am planning to stay in the UK for a year or two until I finish my Masters in Communication and come back to marry the love of my life, Amir Suffian Mohamed Saifuddin. I see myself standing on stage at the Stadium of Light to receive my academic certificates and twirl in the wedding hall as I look into Amir's eyes as both of us wear white. 

Those are my dreams; to be an accredited professional and happily married and building my life with the person that I love the most. Ya Allah, I hope that you can give me the chance to do so. I know that this comes off as selfish but Ya Allah, please do not end the world yet until my last breath with my loved ones so that all of us can go peacefully. 

No comments: