Wednesday 22 April 2020

New Year’s Eve I

“whenever you say that i don’t chase you, i don’t want you....it gets me so frustrated because people always say that to me to guilt trip me when they already have the intentions to leave me”

I saw his eyes getting watery when I looked up. “It gets me so frustrated...” 

I held his face. “I love you” 

I put my forehead near his and my eyes met with his. “I love you, okay? I say the things that I said because that is how I feel and I want you to do something about it. I’m upset of the littlest things because I love you. I love you so much, okay?”

He closed his eyes. “I am doing something for us. I’ll keep wanting you. You are the last person that I text because you are the last person that I wanna talk to before I sleep. You will always be my priority.” 

I just held his face for a very long moment and kept comforting him with the “i love you”s that i meant with all my heart. He owns all of them, and as the love grows bigger, this heart will always grow fonder of him, forever. 

No comments: