Tuesday 2 February 2016

Diary 101:Feisty February

Huh what?It's February already?Prosperity Burger is out?Uh I really should reconnect with the outside world rather than keeping myself busy with an Everest of homeworks.But its a theraphy though,just to ensure that I am not stressed out of unimportant and private matters at the back of my palm.

I've not been absolutely great but you can assume that I am stable and able.It's also The Year of The Monkey,but I'm not really looking forward to it since I was born in the Year of The Dragon.All I want for New Year is red ang paus and sweet mandarin oranges.Oh my diet.

Great news,I just recently won Consolation Prize for ASEAN Youth Contest for essay writing.All I need when I really need cash,but to think of it,WHEN WILL I EVER DON'T NEED CASH?The problem of mine 101 is I am actually a shopaholic but everything doesn't look good in stores when my eallet is empty.I hope this situation changes when I receive endless royalties from my books,which I also don't know when will it ever be in the market.Speaking about my writing career,I sent a few scraps of my favourites to If Walls Could Talk to be inserted in their first KL Spoken Word Anthology edited by the famous Melizarani T Selva and published by Sang Freud Press.I really hope that this will break even better than HundredHundred last time,and making a place for my seat in the industry.If you're wondering why I haven't been posting my works lately,it's because I'm compiling all poems that I have in a file and it'll be a spoiler if my book comes out and you have read literally all of them.Let it be a gift from me to all of you hehe.

I'll also be covering a Travelgasm for Sunway Lagoon's new attraction,Nickelodeon Lost Lagoon during Chinese New Year!What's up with the new theme park?I'm also eager to find out!

Ok I need to read Biology for a test tomorrow.Ugh please end my college years fast 😭

Xx,
M.

No comments: