Tuesday 4 October 2016

Septomber Updates

      It's 8.03 p.m. and I should be studying Addmaths but everything can wait for a little visit.How was everybody?I have exams as usual and I recently deleted both my Twitter and Instagram app from my iPad for some reason so do reach me by e-mail if you need to seek assistance from me!I check my mailbox regularly don't worry.
      September was good,I went to Melaka with my parents and had a whole day out with Ekmal going to KFC which books should be involved as well.....but.......yeah what's books when you have good gossips to share after months not meeting each other?We went to Light Sensation as well with Mom until 1 in the morning.Had a lot of work to earn million dollar photos haha.
       I started to wear lipstick now and a lot of wedges lately,I think I should shift to heels.I am quite obsessed with the idea to look tall to look slim.Exploring new colours of lipstick is amazing,a whole new world for me to think which colour suits which outfit and whatnot.Unfortunately,I still eat a whole lot.Sorry.Nope,not sorry for my appetite.
        I think that's all I have for now.Will talk more later after Diagnostics,hoping to have a short vacation at some beach.Haih dreams.

No comments: