Friday 26 May 2017

Explorer

my midnight thoughts broaden its arms to cradle your 
effortless fragile heart
people see you blindly with their naked eyes
but you are spiritually a warrior
walking bared feet into the hollow woods
they claim the lion as king
but you are the emperor
all hail to the vined thoughts
and bizzared illusions
that i ought to drown into.

my table lamp shines upon you;
a modern lantern that i light up
in this dark bedroom
hoping that the stars outside will notice
and align into constellations for you
to read 
and find your way back home.
you are not good with bearings
but i hope that you do get the idea
from the strength of the magnetic
field that my silent prayers convey

wherever you stopped today,
sleep with a blanket of trust
and feel the warmth of love,
my love.

come home fast
my brave explorer,
let's go on a new trip
soon.

No comments: