Saturday 19 August 2017

Nights Like This

Nights like this;
I wish I can lean against a red Cooper
that resides at the edge of a hill
with souls that are not afraid to jump,
joining the twinkling dots on
the dark sky with
flickering city lights
making a picture perfect backdrop
without a VSCO edit
but
I am not sure whether it is the high
definition megapixels on your phone
 lens
or the camera flashes with excitement
like how my eyes will shape into
crimson when they detect your face,
like the moon that you wave at
because it reminds us at the
late night conversations that we had
now we’re having our own live talk show.
and I wish I can rest my chin on your shoulder
instead of a softoy
and count our blessings with our fingers than
having the words automatically counted on
Microsoft.
I am pulling the curtains for a good night
hoping to push it tomorrow morning
with you by my side.

















No comments: