Saturday 8 September 2018

“sebab I sayang u”

I received a text from you out of the blue. 

“You, jaga diri tau”
I stared at it blankly.
“Kalau dia tak jaga u betul-betul, siaplah dia”
I chuckled. I laughed because I never had anyone else after him, a steady one. I replied, “Hahaha kenapa niiii”
“sebab I sayang u”

I woke up and checked my phone. Nothing. 
Tears were at the edge of my eyes. 

I miss you, I miss you so much that I had to distract myself with other things to numb this feeling for a while. I almost forget, almost, but my mind won’t let me forget a man that treated me so right and accepted all my flaws as it is, the way I am. The man that manages to make me calm at the edge of the line with his voice every midnight. The hardworking, supportive man that I ever know. 

I had to write this down to not let me forget. I can’t forget you. I just can’t. 

Xx,

M.

No comments: