Monday 17 September 2018

Take Care, You.

I wonder if you still stop by here from time to time, but I would love to dedicate a song for you while it is still on my mind.

It is Take Care, You, by Dalia Farhana. A song that sings an unspoken letter from me to you.

You know, sometimes I would imagine that I am talking to you in a coffee shop, exchanging stories and laugh about our lives. I wish that we could have the moment together before we lost it all, but who are we to fight fate.

After all the turbulences, he left me. Just like the wind, no closure, no excuses. I have guessed it all along, but not really, he did reply to some of my streaks. Whatever, like it never happened to me.

I started to become more focused and give my all to everything that I do and try everything that I could under my expertise. People say that I achieved so much at this age, but I think I did so little. I am an easily bored person, hence I like new challenges and not afraid to hustle for new stuff everyday. Maybe that’s why I chose what I’ve chosen. It is not about avoiding the grief anymore, it’s about still being the best after it. I may sound like my grandmother but I’m too old to ignore my own feelings you know. The thought comes, I acknowledge that I feel it, and it will brush away by itself. All my tasks have been splendid so far, I hope yours is too.

It’s too early but I’m so sleepy. It’s true, I’m old. Ugh.

Goodnight, I miss you.

Xx,
M.

No comments: