Thursday 5 July 2018

Peek-A-Boo

I was skipping my Spotify playlist and it came across Lauv's 'Never Not'. I decided to drop by while I still think about you, in case if you are still here, reading my feed. It must be nice, having someone to write about you and compiling all the thoughts of that person towards you for you to read until the end of a lifetime. I am not throwing shades, I'm being drop-dead serious. I have always wanted paragraphs or letters written to me or about me too, I always wanted to know how I appeal to people or make people feel or how I change his life. Wait, why am I saying all of these things to you? Yes, you pay attention to what I say. Used to, I believe.

It has been a few weeks after the confrontation, and I haven't heard from you ever since. How are you? It seems that the new place is good for you and not as scary as what it seems, right? I know that you will blend well.

I know that this is a very short post but I'm just checking in to check up on you a little while. Stay safe!

Xx,
M.


No comments: