Tuesday 24 July 2018

Price

what is the price of loving me,
i want to know. 

is it too expensive to have in one go
does the monthly installments succumb the portion of your salary
(or your parents’ money)
or is it because i don’t fit in your dashboard, or any dusted
shelves at your home
are you confused whether to show me to your guests at the living room
or make me stand beside your bed lamp in your bedroom 
don’t you know what to use me for
after reading the label 
‘ANYTHING TO MAKE YOU HAPPY’
or scared of the warning sign
‘CAUTION : TOO CLINGY’ 
what is it that makes you add me into your cart and delete the whole tab because you never dare to click
‘Check Out’ ?

Now,
i get it why your cash always lacks a dollar and
your cards are not able to swipe
you can’t afford a single cent of courage to have the audacity 
to buy 
nor calling me yours
or proudly claim

“she’s mine”

No comments: