Tuesday 27 October 2015

Diary 101:Approach

Take this as Science Stream Pt. II.Following my teacher's advice,I finally told my mother by asking her how to perform Solat Istikharah.It's a prayer when you are unsure of something,whether it is good or bad for you,with God's will He will show you the answer usually by a dream or opening the Quran randomly and read the first sentence.This prayer is synonym for people who wants to determine whether their lover is the best choice to be their bride/groom,but I ain't got time for that.So,when she said, "Why are you performing Solat Istikharah?" There goes my tale.

Being an Asian parent,she blurted out on life sometimes don't give choices,she took Science Stream and became who she is now and it is better for me and yadayadayada.I wanted to take her words as a motivation but it didn't help because all I felt was being downgraded.Totally I'm down in the dumps.Being sentisitive as I am I somehow cried a little but I overcame it quickly by having a mad dream last night of me and a guy friend(I can't recall his face) going on a school trip into the woods and madness happened.A bit of running here and there and everywhere,sigh.I've been having tiring dreams for a week now,don't know why.

Back to the story,I told my teacher that I told my mother.He wanted me to take Science Stream too,but in a different approach by saying "I prefer you to take Science Stream because Science Stream students write better and literature can be learnt anywhere.Since you have the skill in emotional writing,by taking Science Stream it'll polish your logic and reasoning." He even said that Literature=Emotional and Science=Objective.He always say that my logic sucks.Meh.

See the difference?I love my mother so much but I am somehow conviced when my teacher said like that with a concrete reason that is related to the thing that I love most,writing!He even gave me goals to publish a book or 2 by next year and have a publishing house of my own right after SPM.He's the most stoned person that I know but I'm glad that he actually somehow...um,care if I don't have a job after getting my degree from Cambridge and to make sure that I can do what I do best?Is that the accurate definition?Double meh.

Anyways,I'm feeling much better now and more determined to face upper form next year...NOT!

Xx,
M.

No comments: