Tuesday 20 October 2015

Remember

I used to listen to my mother
Talking about my cousin who lives under the same roof
Chatted regarding her uni mates who were in the same course

Being keen to her stories made me wonder
Is there ever anyone in this whole wide world

Mentioned my name while walking with the other pedestrians at the zebra crossing
"She used to look left and right like a duck even the cars stopped when the light turns red"

Simile my eating protocols with his sister's picky orders
"You're just like my classmate,she eats the chicken skin last too"

Mistaken a stranger,like
"I'm sorry,I thought you are my sister,she also has only one dimple when she smiles"

Goes up to the cashier at the bookstore to find my favourite book,
"I'm sorry,but do you have this book?my daughter said she really loves it"

Recalled embarassing-more-towards-memorable incidents during a reunion,
"Last week,we had an ample conversation on Facebook,we forgive each other yet we had an argument because she couldn't answer an easy Science question  a few moments after.Such a funny girl"

Even a simple
"I miss her" popped out during a prayer will do.

-Remember

No comments: