Thursday 15 October 2015

Post PT3

I've lost my voice because of screaming too loud after the last paper ends.YAY GOODBYE PT3 AND welcome upper form where physics,chem,bio and addmaths will steal my nights. 😪
After PT3 ended I felt that I am grown up now.I have to start thinking  about my future.Well,mama said I should wait until form 4 but hell no I ain't got time to juggle everything at once,with my goal to publish a book before turning 17,infinite pressure man.Infinite pressure.I'm not that active in college and i'll just follow my mood in doing things,like,how can I get a scholarship?This is stressing me out.Am I thinking too much?Maybe.
As promised,I will post poems as frequent as possible but do take note that I'm having camp from 17-21 October so do not expect new things during that period(except if you're a first timer here then you have a lot to discover)
Alright peeps,have a good day and night wherever you are and always wishing you the best in anything that you do.

Xoxo,
M.

No comments: