Friday 18 November 2016

Quotes From My Sisters

Zyva and I had been through a two-day leadership camp organised and facilitated by our dear 'younger' sisters from MGC/TKCOGA and I managed to get some quotes in my mind that hit me a lot from very inspiring kakaks.This entry will be updated in case there's more quotes in my notebook that I left in my room while writing this.


                             "Something that is worth doing is difficult"

"Never take your past decisions as a regret"
                                                                        -Kak Adeeba



                            "Don't do to others what it don't want to be done to you"

                                                                       -Kak Shahnaz

           
                             "Remember Allah in your good times,
Allah will remember you in your bad times"

"Excellence is a habit,not an act"

"Listen to your elders.It is not because they are always right,
it's because they have more things that have done wrong"

-Kak Chah






Hope that this will drive you to success as it has driven me to be better 💖

Xx,
M.

No comments: