Friday 4 November 2016

Beauty Obsessions

   So exam has ended and my results should just be in the trash because it is bad compared to every child that Mom knows.I am not really sad because I have improved on a few subjects such as Physics and passed Addmaths!Woohoo!Now I'm listening to Kamikaze by MØ while ranting to all of you.What a life 😌

    To kill time,I watch make-up tutorials!I have discovered Noriana The Face Designer and she is a miracle man,the proper guide that I need.She is a famous MUA in Malaysia and is responsible for Yuna's fabulous looks when she's back in town and she is truly effortless.Her motto : Minimum effort,maximum impact.Her tutorials are not hard at all and she explains in detail on which technique is for what,like the use of contouring,and the products that she uses and why she uses them.She's such a fairygodmother for noobs like me.😇

    Youtube helps and embarasses me a lot at the same time.Everyone noticed that I bought the Instant Age Rewind Dark Circle Concealer by Maybelline and even showed how I put it under my eyes.Guess what?IT WAS WRONG.DON'T EVER LINE IT UNDER YOUR EYES!ABORT YOUR MISSION NOW!Haih what a noob 😖

    You should dab it properly under your eyes and blend it using a beauty blender or a Kabuki/wtv the brush's name is.I have sooo much to learn.I have the thoughts of buying a beauty blender but it costs about RM90 at Sephora and I think the Ministry of Finance that follows me everywhere will definitely ask Sephora to close down before I ever come in.Let's opt for a set of brushes instead aye?

     I think I urgently need a moisturizer.Oh here's a funny story.During my shopping spree at Domesky,I grabbed a spray that said it was an Aloe Vera moisturizer.I quickly took it because I just saw a make-up tutorial using an Aloe Vera moisturizer but when I watch it again,it was in CREAM form.What a disaster.I don't even know where the so-called moisturizer is now.Maybe Mom knows.She knows everything at the tip of her nose.Also,a setting spray!My make-up will quickly fade and looks shiny and all although I don't even sweat.I see a lot of people using Urban Decay'/ Setting Spray so maybe I'll try it out and tell you the results(if I have the money to do so).

      My make-up journey is a loooong way to go,do bear with me and my progress!

Xx,
M.

No comments: