Tuesday 1 November 2016

Fats and Food

           Yesterday, I received a text message from a friend.

                                       "You look fatter".

           I was like, 'OMG don't you know any manners of talking to a woman?' but I just replied,

                                       "I know.I'm at a phase where I feel hungry and eat all the time,and you just know what phase it is".

           I do feel insecure but I am not born to please you in any way.If I want roast chicken at 3AM,I will have that roast chicken. (which is quite impossible because I will feel dizzy and pass out by 1130 pm.School schedule.)

           This is a quick reminder to every human being in the universe when talking to a woman,you shouldn't ever in a million years to ask about:

1) Their weight/body shape/clothes size
2)Their age(although it is not really a problem to me but this is sensitive for most women)

Now I have given you the basic manners,APPLY IT.

Don't ruin your first date with breaking the rules! 😉

Xx,
M.

No comments: