Tuesday 18 August 2015

Diary 101:Get Well Soon

I am so hella busy with trials and most of the papers are killing me,but guess what?I have two papers left!Weehee!Okay,enough for introduction.

To my favourite guy,
I am hard to handle.My heart is like the sea,it may be calm and crystal clear at one moment and rough at another.I have been misunderstanding your behaviour and how insecure I am to see that you are talking to someone else,I thought that you would be fine without me.I want to reply to your messages but the Internet turns off everytime I get home from class.I am longing to have a conversation with you because I don't have to pretend to be everyone's dreamgirl and you would accept me even though I dress up as a trash can.I am sorry,I have been confused for awhile now.I want to have a deep talk with you face-to-face at a dessert cafe' but I am aware that you will not understand what am I trying to say.I was nurtured with love,I was raised with an ideology that love should be this and that,and when you didn't do that I don't feel loved at all.I'm sorry once again.

Do eat your meds and get over with your fever soon.
Je'taime et tu me manques!

Xx,
M.

No comments: