Wednesday 19 August 2015

Diary 101:Negative Vibes

Recently,I stalked myself on Google and stumbled upon my old blog when I was a kid.I read them because I apparently don't remember that I didn't discard that blog,and oh..my...god.Most of my posts were  about injustice,backstabber friends and such.I was the well-known girl at school because I can speak English fluently compared to others and I have a small circle of friends.Most students take me as an arrogant person because of those factors.😪

Even after I left school and enrolled to my current high school,(The 'school' that I told you was my elementary school),people especially my juniors  still text me nasty messages saying that people still hate me and such.People,pls I have exams to ace,a career to build,a talent to establish and you guys are still talking behind my back with your empty-glass heads.What about you guys go and join volunteer work,tournaments or something that has to do with building your own self-esteem and not ruining mine.

Sorry folks,I have been emotional.

Well,I think my type of negative vibes are not as horror as other people especially leaders on the top but our ability to handle all these stuffs are different because all of us has our own limits in receiving hatred.In order to overcome my negative vibes,I did a few things to simply make me happy and I hope these will make you smile too!

1)Surround yourself with the people that you love;or people that loves you.
This is the best treatment ever.Lately,I love to spend my time with my mother,not because we were not close,we always are in good terms but as I grow up,I tend to take her as my comfort zone.She would always be the one who supports me in anything that I do and she gives me the positive electrons to get rid the negative ones away.So,call your loved ones today and just be with them,in any way.

2)Make use of your interest.
Since I love writing very much,I started joining contests,try my luck to be published at newspapers and such.I struggled before I get to be an official blogger for Resorts World Genting and one of my poems is in #HundredHundred book by Englishjer that was exhibited at Publika the other day.If you love singing or anything,you can post YouTube covers or go to workshops to improve your skills.Express yourself in the way that you like.Who knows the talent that you have will give you luck.

3)Travel
I am a wanderlust and I like to go everywhere.Travel helps us to relax our minds and open our hearts and eyes to be better people.If you ever have those feelings,drive yourself or go out with the people that you love for a little adventure or even a 5-minute drive for McDonals is alright because it still needs travelling and you get to eat good food as well!Oh oh,good food also makes you happy in every way!

Don't ever take the negative vibes as an insult,but as a motivation to improve yourself.Do not take them seriously and never let them kill you.You are beautiful,and handsome(gender equality is essential) so why waste all that away?Get up,be happy and spread happiness today!

Xx,
M.


No comments: