Saturday 29 August 2015

Foodgasm:Resort Seafood Steamboat Restaurant at RWG

I am really sleepy but since it's just an article left and it's about food,I proceed. *Aiming high*
Okay,as a hardcore seafood lover,I really enjoy this restaurant very much because the food such as the tiger prawns are fresh and they have big portions so it's worth the cash.What's interesting about this restaurant is they have 9-12 sauces altogether and your meal is incomplete without all of them.I forgot to check the rates but as far as I'm concerned,they are offering 20% discount for all Genting Rewards members since they just started operating since Raya.So,let's make all of your tummies hungry!

                                         The interior of the restaurant.
                                         The sauce station!It was right behind my table/
                                          Full set of sauces and you can't live without any of them.
                                          Bon apatite!
                                         Post bon apatite.
                                         The dessert is called Steamboat Ice Cream and you obviously can tell why from the container.The yogurt is below the fruits and it was soothing!
                                          Hi everyone!That's  me!The main point is,look for this sign board.It is at the Resort Hotel.

Finally,I am done! *grabbing my teddy bear and my pillow* I guarantee that you will be satisfied after eating this so what are you waiting for?Visit RWG now!

Xx,
M.

No comments: