Wednesday 19 August 2015

Foodgasm and Travelgasm coming soon!

Hi everyone!Some of you has been stalking me for awhile now because the pageviews are rising each day and I have asked Blogger to not track my pageviews,well that is not really the issue since I checked my blog only from my dashboard most of the time.Good news;I unprivated my Instagram account yay!I have proves that I'm a human so what about a follow?😁
Anyways,if you have anything to ask just comment on my blogposts or do mention me:

Twitter/Instagram :@maleenbalqish or just add me in your Google+ Circles!

Great news again,other than Diary 101,I'll also have new slots which is Foodgasm and Travelgasm!Foodgasm is a slot for reviews on restaurants or cafes that I'm going to check out in the future while Travelgasm is for every place that I travel.I'm the official blogger for Resorts World Genting as well so if you would like to know what's going on,do check out this blog always 😁

Have a great day everyone! *Spreading happy vibes errday errtime*

Xx,
M.

No comments: