Wednesday 19 August 2015

Wrestler



You are like a wrestler
Pushed me to the corner of the ring in total defeat
Choked my neck with your merciless  fingers
Kicked my head until it fell to the ground
Swung me like a merry go-round and slammed me to the other side recklessly

The audiences are glued to their seats
Watched like it was just a TV show for kids
Judging without investigating
Laughing on the dead soul
"Let her be",they said
"She deserved it"

A few of the guards came and lift my face on their laps
Shaking my shoulders,hoping that I will open my bruised eyes
I tried,I did
But the damage that you did,too much
I closed my eyes shut in catastrophe

How did you even dare to do this to me?
You were somehow the strength that blew in me
You made me keep punching that bag full of sand
You sped my legs to run miles that I couldn't imagine
You were there when I was broken
The audience were the witnesses of my bleeding scars
The guards knew my true colours
Simple,you are a traitor

Someday I will wake up from this madness
Wiping the blood that flows from my wrecked nose and pale lips
I will punch that bag full of sand
And crush you into pebbles of hatred

Wait,just wait.

Nur' Ain Maleen Balqish Salleh
2K


Sent from my iPad

No comments: