Wednesday 20 December 2017

Di Ambang Presentation

I am currently in Markas Blink, Bukit Jalil, waiting for my SRC (Sesi Reka Cerita) session. There are familiar faces that I know like Aman Wan, Azanil Fitri, and of course, the Malaysian Sophie Kinsella, Ain Maisarah. I have been here since noon but I have been around the condominium and discovered the clubhouse, the swimming pool, the gym and all before I step into this house for the second time, with a big deal, without Cikgu. I have been hitting him up so many times and the last message that we had was,

                         "cikgu, takut."

                  "Buka cermin. Jump!"

                     "Ada swimming pool sini"

              " Swimming pool can't let you bounce. Masuk and bagi salam."

                  "U sure about this?"

                  "Masuk dulu. Kalau bagi salam kat luar orang tak dengar tau"

            "Memang lah. Weh help me"

                    "Bye"

Aduhai. But okay la I just can't put this here, he has been helping me a lot for the past few days. We brainstormed at his house, kept reminding me about my presentation and kept telling me that everything will be okay. I was the one that never listened to anyone, had nerve wrecks although everyone told me that everything will be fine. I am very afraid that I will mess this up. This is my future, the royalty will help me pay so many bills if this works out, In Shaa Allah.

I need to gain my confidence back, pray for me!

Xx,
M.

No comments: