Sunday 31 December 2017

A Farewell Letter

Wa,

I don't know what to say actually. I can give a whole paragraph to Elle and Belle but with you, it's different. I like our attitude that can just come up and say straight up everything and blurt everything out on a bench. I know we don't spend much time anymore at the end of the year but trust me, nothing has changed and nothing ever will.

I know a lot has happened to you like waves this year, and I know it is very hard to live and survive each day with the flashbacks and pain coming back and forth of your mind. I have never felt the kind of pain that you had, and I guess I will never completely understand, but thank you for hanging on. Thank you for your courage, thank you for being very strong for yourself, and each and everyone of us. You have always been the light of the room, you bring happiness at every place that you go. Hence, everything seems dark when one light is dim. Promise me that you'll continue to back up and soar great heights for the sake of you. Whenever you feel afraid, please remember that we are only a text or a phone call away. We are always with you.

I have no regrets in bidding farewell to 2017. I am guaranteed that I will have you in 2018, and the whole Starfools with me on every journey. I hope you will bring our spirit anywhere you go too.


Xx,
M.

No comments: